Saturday, April 15, 2023

DT 136 - You are a Treasure

 Welcome to Double Trouble Challenge 136!

This week, it's all about celebrating the special women in our lives. Our partner challenge requires flowers to be used as well. The small graphic is below - please visit the Double Trouble Challenge blog for detailed information. 


I created a card design that I have used before but it fit perfectly for this challenge. The background was inked with Distress Oxide inks and splattered with Distress Oxide sprays. The flowers were hot foiled in gold and I coloured them with markers. They were die cut and I arranged them on the inked background. The sentiment was heat embossed in black in the corner and I added some clear dew drops to finish off the card. 

Come and join us at Double Trouble and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

I am also entering my card into the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

8 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the colors on this card. Beautifully designed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beautiful card! Colors, Design, Splatters, all great! Thanks so much for partnering with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, Alyson. Such a beautiful background for the flowers! Thanks for having me as a Crazy Cousin at Double Trouble, I apologize for not having my post up on time, thought it wasn't until Monday :(

    PS: Your card would also be perfect for this week's Allsorts challenge of make your own backgrounds, hope you'll check it out!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job showing off those colors (still one of my favorite combinations!) and love the splattered background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, how gorgeous! The colors are a beautiful combo. Thanks for joining us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so sorry I didn't get to comment on this card sooner! It's so pretty! I love the floral that you used and the dew drops around it are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. You always do such beautiful florals and great color combinations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)