Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Inside Flap Card

 I saw a card like this somewhere on Facebook - I always forget to record the name of the poster... 

The outside looks like a normal side folding card but inside, there is a flap that lifts up to reveal a place to write a message. 

I used some of my favourite patterned papers - they look like alcohol inked backgrounds. I paired that with shades of blue, orange and gold. The flowers were die cut in shades of orange and I die cut a bunch of leaves in a matte gold. The were assembled on the front where I also added a hot foiled sentiment. Inside, I used the same floral images to decorate the front of the flap. Inside the flap, there is a piece of light blue cardstock on which a message can be written. Some flat gold gems were added to the centres of the flowers. 




Enjoy,

Alyson


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)