Thursday, April 27, 2023

Mini Squares Card

This simple card design is one I saw on Pinterest quite some time ago. I have already used it to make several sets of cards but this is an individual card. 

I chose a turquoise colour scheme. I cut three turquoise patterns into small squares - two of each. They were arranged on a white card front. The flower and leaves were die cut in white and I inked them with oxide inks. I also cut a leaf from vellum. Those pieces were arranged at the left side, along with a sentiment. I drew a line around the card front with a black marker and that piece was adhered to a black mat and finally to a turquoise card base. I added some iridescent sequins around the card and some clear Stickles to the centre of the flower. 



Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. I love this, and the colors you used to make it with. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)