Monday, April 24, 2023

AH 522 - You're Awesome

 Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 522!

The sketch is shown in landscape format - I rotated it 90 degrees.

The background of my card was created with two diagonal pieces - one was hot foiled in teal and the leaves were coloured and the other half was created with Distress Oxide sprays. I adhered those pieces to a teal background and added a teal glitter strip across the centre. The sentiment panels were die cut with stitched rectangle dies and I stamped a sentiment on the white panel. The leaves were die cut and adhered around the sentiment. There was enough happening on this card so no other embellishments were added but I did brush the leaves with a shimmer brush. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)