Sunday, April 16, 2023

Staggered Z-Fold Card - Birthday

 This is such an easy card to make - it looks far more difficult than it really is! 

I used some papers from my stash that have an alcohol inked pattern on them. The patterns are simply beautiful. I cut the pieces so the pattern would continue down the staggered sections. Since there were a few colours in the paper, I chose the pink and aqua shades to stencil my hot foiled floral image. That was added to the front of the card and I used a hot foiled sentiment at the bottom. Some gold gems were added to finish off the card. There is a place on the back to write a message. 

This is actually the second card that I created in this style and I added a gold foil border around each of the patterned paper pieces. The original card is further down. 





Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Alyson, these are lovely! Thanks for showing me a new version of the Z-fold card. Loving your color choices, and the richness of the jewel tone hues! Thank you for sharing your love of all things flowers at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again!
    Happy Crafting Hugs,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)