Sunday, April 2, 2023

HLS Birthday - Rainbow Glitter Card

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers Birthday Challenge! 

This is always an anything goes challenge with a birthday theme. 

I chose to make a glittery but simple card this month. I blended three Distress Oxide colours on a full background. Using a maze stencil, I inked over that with black DO ink and then brushed clear glitter gel on top. I also ink blended a panel from which the sentiment was die cut. Once the background was dry, I adhered it to a piece of black cardstock and also die cut a black shadow for the sentiment. I added some silver metallic thread under the sentiment and also coloured a few glitter gems which were added around the centre (they are hard to see in the photo). 

Come and join us at Happy Little Stampers Birthday and show us your birthday creations! 

You have until the end of the month to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

 

1 comment:

  1. it is a wonderful card. I love how you did your background. Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)