Friday, April 28, 2023

MTTCC 59 - The Twelve Days of Christmas

 Welcome to My Time to Craft - Christmas! 

The theme for this week's challenge is The Twelve Days of Christmas.

This was a difficult theme for me - I don't have any products related to this theme at all. I had to go to my Cricut machine to find something that would work. 

I cut an image of a partridge in a pear tree. The original image was large - 18" or so - and making it small enough to fit on a card was hard as the pieces were tiny! I didn't use the highlight pieces for the hearts and pears and chose to draw them on using a white gel pen. I inked the edges of the card front in red and adhered it to a black card base. The sentiment was stamped in black and added at the bottom of the tree. I also used Liquid Pearls on the flowers instead of cutting such tiny pieces! 

Come and join us at MTTCC and show us how you interpret this week's theme. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)