Tuesday, April 25, 2023

TSOT 604 - Blue Leaf Birthday

 Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 604!

The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is to use brads or eyelets. 

I don't have any brads or eyelets left in my stash - they have been gone for a long time! 

I created a background with Lindy's Magical Powders and let that dry. I wanted to pull the gold from the background so I used gold paper for the banners and also as a border around the entire card. The leaves were stamped with dark blue pigment ink and embossed before they were coloured. They were arranged on a piece of dark blue cardstock and I added a gold birthday sentiment across the bottom. Some gold gems were placed around the banners to finish off the card. 

Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)