Monday, April 17, 2023

Do All Things with Kindness

 This cute card was inspired by one I found on Pinterest. 

I dry embossed a thin panel of white cardstock using my scoring board. That piece was wrapped with white twine and attached the the card front. The flowers and leaves were die cut from various shades of turquoise and teal and I inked the flowers for more interest. That was adhered on the embossed strip and I stamped the sentiment off to the right side. I tied a bow with the twine and added it under the flower. Some silver sequins were added and I adhered the card front to the base with craft foam. 

Enjoy, 

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely sentiment to go with your sweet, monochromatic creation, Alyson! Thank you for sharing your love of all things flowers at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again!
    Happy Crafting Hugs,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)