Monday, April 3, 2023

DT 135 - You are my Rainbow

 Welcome to Double Trouble Challenge 135!

This week, it's all about rainbows! We are also pairing with Tuesday Morning Sketches to use their sketch. The basic details are below - please visit the Double Trouble Challenge Blog for more information. 


I wasn't sure what to do with this challenge - I love rainbows but the sketch made it hard to do what I initially had in mind. I decided to stencil rainbow clouds on four panels of white cardstock. I adhered them to a black panel and then to the white card base. The sentiment was stamped with four shades of ink and die cut, along with a black border. No embellishments were added to my card. 


Come and join us at Double Trouble and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

I am also linking my card with the Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy, 

Alyson

8 comments:

  1. Such beautiful rainbow clouds! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bright rainbow colored cards look amazing, and I love how you even did the sentiment in rainbow. Awesome card (even with no embellishments! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rainbow of clouds is fantastic, so cheerful and bright and you thought the same way including the rainbow in your sentiment... beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright cheery rainbow clouds and how you used the rainbow colors for your sentiment.Thank you for joining with Tuesday Morning Sketches for this fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love your rainbow clouds!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful colours, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea, your rainbow clouds are just WONDERFUL!! Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches and Double Trouble for this fun collab-challange!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your rainbow clouds. This is so bright and cheery! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)