Thursday, April 6, 2023

Crop and Create Cardmaking Event

 I have done all five of the virtual Crop and Create Cardmaking events and they just keep getting better! The latest one took place the weekend of March 23-26 (yes - four days) and was jam packed with classes from many companies and instructors. There is also an amazing box of supplies that comes with this event - more than 15 companies' fabulous products including tons of stamps, dies, stencils, embossing folders and lots of extras. 

I managed to keep pace with the classes and completed all the cards during the weekend. I realize I am one of very few people who do that. Most people do a handful of cards or choose to watch and make the cards at a later date. I enjoy the satisfaction of completing the cards during the classes. Now that I have all the products, I can use them as desired to create my own projects!

Here are all 50 completed cards shown in order of the classes... some interesting techniques and ideas! 

Crafter's Companion 

Angie Blom Digital Designs


Scrapbook and Cards


Hero Arts 





Spellbinders

scrapbook.com

Taylored Expressions


Simon Hurley (Ranger Ink) 



Gina K. Designs 

The Stamps of Life

Lawn Fawn

Altenew

Brutus Monroe

Concord and 9th

Honey Bee Stamps (my favourite class!) 

Pink and Main

LDRS Creative 

Scrapbook and Cards is the company that hosts this event. There is another card making event coming up in the fall. The link to the site for more information can be found HERE. It is such a worthwhile event - everything is perfectly organized and easy to follow! 

Enjoy,

Alyson





1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)