Friday, April 21, 2023

CD 545 - Birthday Blossoms

 Welcome to Colour Dare Challenge 545! 

Choose at least three colours from the graphic below. Neutrals and metallics are free to use. 

I used all five colours. I took advantage of Close To My Heart's double sided cardstock with the lighter colour on the reverse side. I die cut rows of diamonds and layered them from darkest lightest several times. That background was trimmed down to fit the front of my card. The flowers and leaves were die cut from both the light and dark sides of the other three colours and I inked those pieces for added interest. They were arranged to the left side of the hot foiled sentiment. A few clear dew drops finished off this card.

Come and join us at Colour Dare and show us how you use the colours shown above. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

8 comments:

  1. Your card is so bright and cheerful! I love that background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! The flowers really pop on that amazing background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZA that was a ton of work cutting all those little squares. Super gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that background and those beautiful flowers stand out on it! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alyson I love everything about this card. It's just stunning. Just layering the diamonds alone- wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As usual, this card is stunning! Love the background but those flowers...oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That background is stunning. All those diamonds. I LOVE how you showcased the colour dare colours in this creation too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love the bold colored background and the florals look fantastic against it... beautiful card and great combination of color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)