Wednesday, April 12, 2023

No-one Compares to You in Yellow

 I have had this floral set for a while and just haven't had time to play with it until today! I used the hot foil plate, the stencils and the die for the flowers. 

Once the flowers were complete, I cut them apart so I could arrange them on the card. I put a die cut lace background on the card base and then arranged the flowers where I wanted them around the rectangle border. The border and the flowers were adhered with foam tape and I added a hot foiled sentiment at the top. Several gold gems were placed around the card as a finishing touch. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Saw another card a lot like this today while DT commenting. The white and yellow are so pretty and the aperture framing is too. The ambossed background is perfect touch. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous die cuts and layers on this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)