Friday, April 21, 2023

MTTC 506 - Gnome-Body Loves You Like I Do

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 506!

The theme for this week's challenge is fantasy. 

Fantasy is not an easy theme for me - I don't follow shows like Star Trek, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings or anything with a theme of that nature. I decided to use gnomes for the fantasy theme. 

The background of this card was stencilled with both cloud and grass stencils. I stamped, coloured and die cut the gnomes, the butterfly and the collection of plants. Those pieces were arranged on the card and I added a sentiment at the top corner. Nothing else was added to this card. 



Come and join us at MTTC and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Cute gnomes and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, those gnomes are super fun and the colouring is awesome. I love how you've played with your stencils to create the background. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)