Saturday, April 29, 2023

Stencilled Hello Card

 This card is the result from one of the classes from Online Card Classes. It has taken me this long to find the time to try out some of the techniques. 

My card didn't turn out exactly as I had anticipated... I ended up stamping the first layer too dark but I will revisit this technique as it's really neat. The stamped background (gingham) shows through the stencilled floral and creates an interesting pattern. I adhered the dark piece to white cardstock and then to the card base with craft foam. A few blue gems were added around the white die cut sentiment as well. 


This was my second attempt... I stamped and inked the first layer lighter and was able to stamp a text design on the background but some of the embossing didn't come out well... ah, such is life. There are a lot of techniques on this card and it is difficult to make all of them work together! 

Enjoy, 

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Love these, especially the first one, the blue checks, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)