Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Floral Arch Card

 Arches are all the rage right now - I decided to jump on the bandwagon and use a set that I recently purchased. 

I die cut a detailed background from white cardstock and then die cut an arch shape from the centre of that piece. A few other arch images were stamped and die cut to create the opening in the front of the card. I inked a piece of pink cardstock with Distress Oxide ink and used that behind the arch opening. The flowers were stamped, coloured and die cut and arranged around the arch. I added a silver foiled sentiment along with some metallic thread in the centre. The last step was to add some iridescent gems around the card. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)