Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Angled Lattice Card

 This cool card style is one I saw posted by Bibi Cameron - she has done a few lattice style cards in the past. 

This one is open under the lattice so the message would need to be written on the back of the card. I used a hummingbird and flower stamp from my stash. The bird is a layered stamp and I coloured the flowers. Once the pieces were die cut, I arranged them on the lattice with a sentiment tucked under one of the leaves. I added a few dew drops to finish off the card. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautifully created and has a unique garden look that's perfect for sending love to someone! Gorgeous card with wonderful coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a real eye-catcher, gorgeous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)