Sunday, April 30, 2023

Stitched Kindness Cards

 These cards were made using a new set from Concord and 9th. There is a stamp, a set of dies and layering stencils. 

I die cut the backgrounds first and then stencilled the images using shades of blue for one card and purple and teal for the other. The die cuts stitching holes so I dug out coordinating colours of embroidery floss and stitched the sections using similar colours. The sentiment for the purple and teal card was stamped using two shades of purple and the I embossed the sentiment in white for the blue card. Since I had a LOT of stitched pieces adhered on the back of each card, I raised the backgrounds with foam tape and adhered them to a piece of coloured cardstock and then to the card base. Some clear gems were placed around the stems of the flowers.


Enjoy,

Alyson


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)