Saturday, April 8, 2023

SS 723 - Yesterday was Heavy...

 Welcome to Sketch Saturday Challenge 723!

The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is "pick me up". 

I started by inking a piece of white cardstock with blue ink and splattering it with water. The background piece was created by dragging a dark blue in pad around the edges and I did the same thing to create the diagonal strip and the mat for sentiment. The flower was stamped, coloured and fussy cut and added to a die cut circle with a yellow border. The sentiment was placed at the top and I added a few clear gems and then brushed the lines of the flower with a clear shimmer brush. 


Come and join us at Sketch Saturday and show us how you interpret this week's sketch. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy, 

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)