Wednesday, April 5, 2023

You Colour My World

 I saw this card idea on Facebook and although I didn't have the same stamps, I tried it a different way. 

The coneflower pieces were die cut in white and I used Distress Oxide inks to colour them in a rainbow pattern. They were adhered together and used as a guide for the stamping. 

I didn't have the words I wanted so I used individual letter stamps - those small letters are really small! Once the small words were stamped, I used a larger alphabet stamp to stamp the word COLOUR. That was coloured with two shades of green on each letter. I also inked the leaves with oxide inks and trimmed them so they would fit around some of the letters. I love how this turned out! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)