Tuesday, April 4, 2023

HLS Christmas - Believe Ornament Card

 Welcome to Happy Little Stampers - Christmas Challenge!

This is always an anything goes challenge with an optional theme - this month, that theme is Jingle Bells. 

I didn't have anything related to jingle bells so I had to choose another alternative. I went with a large ornament. 

The ornament was die cut in three colours and I used the inlay technique to place some small pieces back into the openings. I die cut a detailed snowflake background and used a medium blue sheet of cardstock behind that. The ornament was adhered to the centre of the card with a silver string at the top. The sentiment was stamped in two shades of blue and added at the bottom. A few clear sparkles were placed around the ornament to finish off the card. 

Come and join us at HLS Christmas and show us your Christmas projects. 

You have until the end of the month the link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty in all of the shades of blue. It's most definitely in the "bell" catagory to me. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)