Monday, September 4, 2023

DT 147 - When I Count My Blessings...

 Welcome to Double Trouble Challenge 147!

The theme for this challenge is to use colours from the photo. Please visit the Double Trouble Challenge blog for detailed information. 


I used a variety of autumn colours for my card. I ink blended a background using red, orange and yellow inks, splattered it with water and then die cut the background from that piece. I stamped lots of small images and coloured them using the colours from the photo. The pumpkins were stamped, coloured and fussy cut and I arranged them across the third row on the card front. The sentiment was cut into smaller pieces and adhered under the smallest pumpkin. The entire card front was adhered to a black card base.

Come and join us at Double Trouble and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

I am also linking up my card with the Inspiration Station challenge.

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

4 comments:

  1. Love all the little fall images and how you used your die. I still have not used that background die and yet you seem to work it well, I never think to knock out a part of the section for different embellishment. Beautiful Fall card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those cute images come together so nicely for your fall themed card, love the little scarecrow on the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The images are so sweet and I love the card design. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alyson this is such a cute Fall card! I love all the little images colored in the challenge colors. And I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)