Thursday, September 28, 2023

Apples, Apples, Apples - Part 2

 These are the bonus cards from the most recent Let's Stamp Together subscription package. I had a lot of fun making these! 

The stencils were not used for any of these cards. For the first card, the apple was coloured and I used a border die to create the notebook paper. 

On the second card, I used the dies to cut all the apples, leaves and stems and arranged them on the card front. Super easy, but so cute!

The last card is my favourite. Almost everything was die cut from cream cardstock and inked.The apples were arranged in the basket and some blossoms were added around that image. The background was die cut from a piece of dark orange patterned paper and the piece behind that was embossed. I love the end result! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. I really love the teacher card. My son and his girl friend are both going to school to be teachers and I have been adding more teacher items to my stash for cards for both of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)