Tuesday, September 26, 2023

TSOT 626 - To the Wise One

 Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 626!

The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is to use patterned paper. 

This sketch has quite a few elements to it - I found it easiest to stick pretty close to the design. 

I chose three masculine patterned papers and those were used for the panels and the background for the owl. The owl was die cut in white and I used oxide inks and gel pens to colour him and add details. That was adhered to the blue patterned paper. I cut a circle and two corners to add as shown in the sketch. The sentiment was embossed in white and added under the owl. 

Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret this week's sketch. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Love this owl die and super cute card with that sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)