Thursday, September 21, 2023

You are Loved CAS Card

 I saw this card posted on Facebook but there was no watermark... it piqued my interest and I wanted to try a card in the same style. 

The card front was embossed using a stylus - those five vertical lines are very difficult to see in the photo. I die cut some leaves, branches and flowers and the insides of the flowers were inked before the outlines were added. Those pieces were arranged in the centre of the card. I stamped a sentiment in grey ink, adhered it to another piece of white cardstock and placed it under the die cut images. Iridescent gems were added to the centre of the flowers and the card front was adhered to the base with craft foam. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)