Friday, September 15, 2023

MTTCC 69 - Joy to the World

Welcome to My Time to Craft - Christmas Challenge 69!

The theme for this challenge is "Joy to the World".

I used a gold hot foiled background and coloured that with markers in shades of red and green and also coloured the background black. The sentiment was also hot foiled and I lightly inked the background as the original white background was a little too stark for this card. I adhered that sentiment to three circles along with some gold metallic thread. I used several mats for the background to bring out the colours in the background. 

Come and join us at MTTCC and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)