Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Poinsettia Triple Z-Fold Card x 2

This fun fold card was remarkably easy to create - it just has several layers so it can be thick for mailing. 

I taught this card style and the first card is the one that I made for that video. I love the colours so much more than the original card below as they are bold and vibrant! 

The poinsettias and leaves were die cut from white cardstock, inked and then splattered with water to add some additional interest. They were assembled and adhered in two corners. The sentiment was die cut and placed on the first panel. This card is so pretty in real life and it sits perfectly for display purposes. There is a panel on the back to write a message. 

This was my first attempt and I chose very busy patterned papers - in hindsight, I would choose less detailed papers so they don't complete with the decorative elements. 


Enjoy,
Alyson 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Christmas is a time for festivity and I can see the elements just fine on the second one. I love the poinsettia paper plus it looks more like a Christmas card. Both are great folds. xxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)