Saturday, September 2, 2023

HLS Birthday - Purple Crocus Stems

 Welcome to Happy Little Stampers - Birthday where it's always an anything goes challenge (theme must be birthday). 

I created the background of my card using a jar of Lindy's Magical Powders. Those powders are amazing - what you see in the jar is definitely not what you get! I ended up with this gorgeous blue and emerald coloured shimmery background. I trimmed that piece down and put two cardstock mats behind it. The flowers were die cut and inked and I added them to an inked partial circle on the left side. A small sentiment was stamped and placed at the bottom. Some clear dew drops were placed around the flowers and the sentiment. 

Come and join us at HLS Birthday and show us your birthday projects. 

You have until the end of the month to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. you did make a beautiful background. Your card is lovely. Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)