Monday, September 11, 2023

AH 542 - Noel Wreath

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 542!

I just love this sketch - it is shown in vertical format but it could also be used in a horizontal orientation. 

I die cut everything for this card - the open oval, all the flower and greenery and the sentiment. The background was embossed using a 3D poinsettia embossing folder and I arranged the small poinsettias and other pieces around the lower left side of the wreath. The sentiment was die cut and adhered to the top part of the wreath with some silver metallic thread underneath. I used silver Stickles for the centres of the flowers and teal Stickles around the sentiment. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)