Friday, September 29, 2023

MTTCC 70 - Behold, I Bring You Good Tidings...

Welcome to My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge 70!

The theme for this challenge is silver bells. 

I could have used lyrics from the song but I chose to use actual bell images on my card. 

I started with the idea of cutting a detailed bell image on my Cricut but that was a complete disaster so I had to hunt down a bell stamp. I had one - only one - and that's what I used. The sentiment was embossed in gold and I stamped the bell image in the four corners. The images were coloured and I added a silver line on each bell plus gold Stickles for the clapper (the piece that hits the walls of the bell). The card front was adhered to green cardstock and then to a gold base. Easy! 

Come and join us at MTTCC and show us your projects related to silver bells. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Great large sentiment and wonderful traditional Christmas colors on this card. Thank you for stopping by my blog: https://shoegirlscards.blogspot.com/ and your wonderful comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)