Tuesday, September 12, 2023

TSOT 624 - Today, I am Thankful

 Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 624!

The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is all things fall. 

This is not a normal colour scheme for me but with autumn around the corner, it was a good choice. I die cut the three branch images and inked them with Distress Oxide inks. The rectangles were sized and cut and I inked the edges of the white pieces before adhering the branches. The sentiment was stamped in both brown and green ink and placed in the centre. The background is a piece of old woodgrain paper from my stash - the distressed look was a great background for this card. 

Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Love your wood background against those lovely woodland die cuts. XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)