Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Apples, Apples, Apples

 I signed up for the Let's Stamp Together program last spring and this was my second class. Every other month, a paper crafting company provides a stamp set, dies and stencil(s) and there is an online class to create some card with those products. The bundle this month was a super cute set with an apple theme. 

These are the three cards that were done with the instructor. I always like to do the cards the same as the instructor the first time because then I have the products and can play with them myself later. 

The cards are pretty straightforward - I really love the card with the basket of apples. There are some adorable sentiment in this set as well. More cards to come using these products! 



Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Great use of these Honeybee stamps and dies. Wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)