Friday, September 1, 2023

MTTCC 68 - Christmas Ornaments

 Welcome to my Time to Craft Christmas Challenge 68!

The theme for this week's challenge is ornaments. 

I pulled out a wonderful set of dies from Spellbinders for this challenge. I stencilled the black background with gold paste and let it dry. The ornaments were die cut in shades of pink and purple and I inked the edges to add more definition. I also die cut the strings, bows and ornament tops as well as the scalloped circle. While waiting for the background to dry, the sentiment was embossed in gold and I cut three mats for the sentiment and the background, making one a little wider than the others. The ornament piece and the sentiment were adhered with foam tape once the background was dry and adhered to the card. 

Come and join us at MTTCC and show us your Christmas project with ornaments. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. I love the pink and purple with black and gold. Beautiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)