Saturday, September 23, 2023

SS 735 - Noel Snowflake

 Welcome to Sketch Saturday Challenge 735!

The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is "make it square". 

This is a tough sketch... at least, it was for me. I chose a teal colour scheme and ink blended a background using three Distress Oxide inks. I lightly splattered white paint in the lower corner and adhered that piece to a silver glitter paper base. The square was die cut from white shimmery cardstock and I used the same paper to add the strip along the left side. The snowflake was die cut from teal glitter paper and placed in the centre of the square. I added three silver glitter strips under the square before adhering the snowflake piece. A sentiment was placed across the centre of the snowflake to finish off the card. 

Come and join us at Sketch Saturday and show us how you interpret this week's sketch. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)