Friday, September 8, 2023

MTTC 516 - Monochromatic Doggies

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 516!

The theme of this challenge is to use dogs and/or cats. 

I have several dog stamps but I chose a full background stamp for this challenge. The background was stamped in black and I coloured only a few select parts in red (tongues, scarves and collars). The sentiment was stamped with both red and black ink and I die cut that piece and fussy cut two borders to go around it. I placed the sentiment at the bottom and adhered the card front to a red mat and then a back card base. 

Come and join us at MTTC and show us your dog or cat creations. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

3 comments:

  1. Your theme interpretation is BOW-WOW-Wonderful!!! :) Your chosen techniques to have color emphasis and a trio of red, white, and black has big impact! Terrific!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super fun card, I love how you've played with the red tone to create that fantastic contrast. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! That red really just adds that little punch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)