Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Reverse Foiling in Teal

 I love my hot foiling machine and the results are amazing. It's very difficult to photograph the depth and shine to show here... 

Reverse foiling is using the original foil from the first image and using a solid plate to create an image using the leftover foil. It doesn't always work 100% but it's a nice option to use that leftover foil rather than throwing it away. 

I used the same image (a Better Press plate) for all of these cards. One is simply foiled but the other three all have reverse foiled images. If you look closely, you will notice that the reverse foiled images line up with the original images (two cards). 

I chose to use hot foiled sentiments for each of these - they just "fit"! 


Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! I love the reverse foiling...I can never get it to work properly for me. I will have to try again! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate the love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)