Friday, September 22, 2023

MTTC 517 - Warmest Wishes

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 517!

The theme for this challenge is to use two or more patterned papers. 

I am heavily into making my Christmas cards and I don't mass produce them. This was a good opportunity to make yet another one!

I chose two patterns from an old Kaisercraft paper pack and cut them into quarter inch strips. I splattered the card front with a mixture of paint and a re-inker and the adhered the paper strips across the card on an angle. The flower pieces were die cut from white cardstock and I inked them using grey and blue ink pads. The flower was adhered at the bottom of the patterned papers and I added some silver metallic thread under it. The sentiment was placed just above the flower and I added some clear dew drops. The card front was adhered to a blue card base.

Come and join us at MTTC and show us your patterned paper creations. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson


1 comment:

  1. Wow this card is awesome and the design is very elegant with all those blue tones, I love it. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)