Thursday, September 7, 2023

Mountain Scene Cards

I recently bought the new Lakeside Scene die and stencils from Honey Bee Stamps because I love outdoor scenes, especially ones with a canoe. I spent several years canoe tripping (both flatwater and whitewater) all over Canada so canoes hold a special place in my heart. 

These four cards were all made using the same colours for the stencilling. I die cut the image first (it adds embossed detail) and then stencilled over that. I also used fine tip markers to highlight some of the details. I chose four different settings, two with a canoe and paddle. My intention when I was stencilling was to create a multi-layered card but I didn't get around to that... maybe another time. 

I used clear glitter paste on the lake for one of the cards - it provides such a beautiful shimmer! 





Enjoy,
Alyson 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, such a gorgeous set of cards! I've used this glitter dust I have on water before and I agree. And I learned something new about you with the canoeing. XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)