Monday, September 18, 2023

DT 148 - From My Barn to Yours

 Welcome to Double Trouble Challenge 148! 

It's all about punches or dies and farm animals this week. The small graphic is below - please visit the Double Trouble Challenge Blog for detailed information. 

The die I used was a slimline die with three open circles. I inked that background piece with four shades of Distress Oxide ink and splattered it with water. The three farm animals were stamped and coloured and I placed them behind the open circles. The sentiment was adhered along the left side and I used a black mat and Kraft cardstock as a base for my card. 

Come and join us at Double Trouble and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

I am also linking up my card with I Spy with My Little Eye (something from the farm). 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card Alyson! Love the animals and you created such a beautifully blended background for the trio!
    Ellie (of I spy with my little eye)
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute cast of barnyard characters, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background and loving the assortment of farm animals in the windows. Adorable and fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute farm animals! And I love your pretty ink blending in the background. Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute farm animals! Thanks so much for sharing at Ellie's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge - Something on a Farm
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)