Saturday, September 9, 2023

SS 734 - Joy Poinsettias

 Welcome to Sketch Saturday Challenge 734!

The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is to use red, yellow and blue. 

I used only the sketch and didn't use those specific colours. The background was created using Lindy's Magical Powders and that created a gorgeous red and gold background with hints of teal. I used that shade of teal for the poinsettias. I cut a banner shape and stamped a large sentiment on a piece of white cardstock to go on top. The flowers were arranged along the sides to represent the placement of the circles. I added some gold shimmer to the lines on the flowers and a few gold gems in the centres of the flowers. 

Come and join us at Sketch Saturday and show us how you interpret this week's sketch.

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)