Monday, September 25, 2023

AH 544 - Deck the Halls

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 544!

I stayed true to the sketch the time - it worked for what I had in mind. 

I ink spattered a card base using gold paint and adhered two pieces of cardstock - one gold and the other light green. The branches, leaves and holly were die cut and arranged on the card. I added a hot foiled sentiment at the right side and brushed the berries and leaves with a gold shimmer brush. Easy! 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Christmas card with these dies and the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)