Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Trio of Snowmen

 This card is the result of another 30 Minute Cardmaking Stash and Dash. 

The parameters for this challenge were as follows: 1) Type of card - slimline, 2) Colour - rainbow, 3) Technique - paper piecing and 4) Embellishment - die cut or punch.

I chose to make a slimline shaker card with a trio of snowmen. The background was splattered with several shimmer brushes and I die cut circles and ink blended a rainbow of colours on each to make the background of each shaker section. Black circles were also die cut and I pieced together each of the snowmen using rainbow colours of cardstock. I added some "snow" as the shaker filler and stamped and placed a sentiment at the bottom. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)