Sunday, September 3, 2023

Dragonfly Dreams - Sunflower Envelope Card

 Welcome to the September challenge at Dragonfly Dreams.

The theme this month is birthdays. 

This envelope card was so easy to make but it is just so pretty! I chose a sunflower theme for autumn while still using a birthday sentiment. I die cut some fir sprigs from dark green cardstock and adhered them to the back of the envelope. The sunflowers were stamped, stencilled and die cut and arranged in the front of the envelope. I added a sentiment with acetate so it appears to be floating. There is a spot under the flap to write a message. 

Come and join us at Dragonfly Dreams and show us your birthday projects. 

You have until the first Saturday of October to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen a card like this before. So delightful! Very happy I was invited to GDT for this challenge. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous envelope card and love all the beautiful sunflowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absoluty gorgeous card 👏💐 congrats
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)