Friday, September 8, 2023

CD 565 - Birthday Wishes

 Welcome to Colour Dare Challenge 565!

For this challenge, you must use Melon plus two other colours. See the graphic below for details. 

I chose melon, pink and purple (plus black). 

I ink blended a background with Distress Oxide inks and once it was dry, I stamped a silhouette image in the bottom right corner. That was heat embossed in black, along with the sentiment. I used a fine tip black marker to draw tiny dots around the image. The card front was set on a black mat, a melon mat and finally a black cardstock base. 

Come and join us at Colour Dare and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, beautiful choice of colors and super blended background for your floral silouette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyson this is such a beautiful card. Your ink blending is flawless ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooooh! I LOVE the blend of colors you created! Such a pretty background for your silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful ink blending. Love the black to make the colors pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alyson, your background is stunning!! I love the sunset vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous color combo (I love purple!). This style of card is so pretty with the silhouette stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)