Thursday, August 31, 2023

Purple Poinsettia

 I am totally in love with this card! It ws CASEd from one of the design team members on the Alex Syberia Designs site.

The large poinsettia image was stamped and inked using the layering stencils. Using a hot foiled stained glass background for the card front, I adhered part of the flower at the top left corner and the remainder at the bottom right. I used a white gel pen to add some detail to the leaves. The sentiment was stamped and die cut and stacked a few times with cardstock before being added to the card. Some clear dew drops finished off this pretty card - definitely one of my favourites so far this season! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely vibrant card Alyson. I cant comment on your blog from my tablet, so dont get over as much as I would like, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see why you are in love! The purple with the green is so pretty and silver's a wonderful complement. Beautiful card! XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)