Saturday, August 5, 2023

More Better Press Cards

 I have played at length with the Better Press system and I wish I could say I loved it... but I have been having a lot of issues getting good results. I am hoping that some troubleshooting and practice will make it easier. 

These two cards were made with images that turned out ok - the colouring helps to hide the fuzziness. The first one was simply coloured and matted with two colours. A small sentiment was added along with some gold Stickles. 

For the second card, I coloured the flowers and then I used a black marker to colour the entire background. I die cut out the sentiment section and white heat embossed a different sentiment. That, along with the butterfly, were placed back into the card opening. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)