Saturday, August 19, 2023

Hello Floral Panel Card

 I love the bold colour scheme but this card was considerably more difficult to create than I anticipated.

I started with a black and white floral pattern and coloured in the flowers in shades of pink and purple. I ended up making a "dummy card" to figure out the best way to fit the panels along the left side. The coloured pieces were cut and I added them to a piece of yellow cardstock. For the sentiment, I used the same pink and purple markers to blend an ombre background and then die cut the sentiment. That was added to a shadow and placed at the bottom of the card. I added a few enamel dots and also drew a line along the edges of the squares. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)