Saturday, August 26, 2023

SS 733 - Pink Poinsettia Spray

 Welcome to Sketch Saturday Challenge 733!

The optional element this week (in addition to the sketch) is to use sequins. 

I knew exactly what I wanted to do when I saw this sketch. I just purchased a gorgeous poinsettia stamp that fits in a corner so I embossed that and the sentiment in gold and rounded the bottom right corner. The image was coloured with pink and jade markers. I inked around the edges and adhered that panel to green cardstock and then to a white card base. A few gold sequins were added around the image. 

Come and join us at Sketch Saturday and show us how you interpret this week's sketch. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this looks so much like the old school cards, great job! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)