Friday, August 4, 2023

MTTCC 66 - Behold!

 Welcome to My Time to Craft - Christmas Challenge 66!

The theme for this challenge is to use angels or fairies. 

I have just one stamp with an angel in it... I used that, along with a large sentiment to create a very simple card. 

The angel and the cloud image were stamped and coloured and I embossed the sentiment in gold. I inked around the edges of the card front and adhered it to a black border and then to a matte gold base. Clear Stickles were brushed on the angel's wing but no other embellishments were added to this card. 

Come and join us at MTTCC and show us your Christmas cards with angels or fairies. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)