Friday, August 18, 2023

MTTCC 67 - Holiday Trees

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge 67!

The theme for this challenge is to use Christmas trees. 

I created a card style that I have done before but I love it so much I wanted to do it again! 

The frame for this card is open on the sides, including the back piece. I used a vellum piece for the front section that was die cut with a piercing die. The trees were die cut and inked with green Distress Oxide inks and I blended a Northern Lights background on the piece directly behind the vellum. The trees were arranged on a glittery snowbank and the background is muted through the vellum. I added a few stars at the top and a hot foiled sentiment at the bottom. I'm so happy with how this turned out! 

Come and join us at MTTCC and show us your projects using Christmas trees. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson


2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)